We learned a few things-
- Olympians don't go out in the cold- unless of course it is cold & RAINY, then you get lots of people out in gortex.
- Ducks don't like being stared at in the morning.
- Camera flash is only good for close in pictures.
- Herons are sometimes very close to shore.
- Herons look less like pterodactyls when in the water than when flying overhead.
- We like to break the law. No Leash for us!
But we were forced into to it!
There is not a single dog park anywhere within Thurston County or any of its cities: Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Yelm, Tenino, Rainier. If my dog wants to go sans leash- we have to break the law, or drive to neighboring places, like Centralia or Steilacoom. Silliness.
If you think this is ridiculous, please tell the City of Olympia during the November 20th public workshop for the Olympia Parks Plan.
Great information is available at SoundHounds website too!