Sunday, April 22, 2007

Working Dog

Yes, so you see, I am not just a pretty face.
I have a Job. I am a Real Estate Pug.

I have been out selling and showing and negotiating since my earliest days- I even had a my own desk!


Here I am with our friends Chris & Jovie while they make some difficult decisions during a negotiation.
Sometimes I need to help with the paperwork, sometimes clients just need a hug.











I am especially gifted at helping people relax and see more clearly what the real issues are. Sometimes the conversations can run from Family issues and how a parent is doing, to changes at work that might affect financing!



But at the end of the day, I have persevered and worked it all out and helped the clients (and my Sarah) figure out what they need to do, and a dog can take a break!







1 comment:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I call my Pom Pembroke a back dog rather than a lap dog as she is always tucked behind me on my office chair. Great photos, great dogs, thanks for sharing, KQ